Thursday 10 September 2009

South African sprinter's 'BETTER' look


(Image of Caster Semenya from hiphopwierd.com)

Look, I am not trying to be funny or anything, but I beg you look at this picture and tell what's wrong here?

This is a picture of Caster Semenya, the South African sprinter who won the Gold Medal in the 800 final at the Berlin's IAAF World Champions. Then unfortunately straight afterwards, people called her a man (based on her looks and brilliant performance). Now, due to all the hysteria, Caster has had a 'makeover.'

I am so very deeply sorry for what I'm about to write, but Chaley, she still looks like a man! Or is it me?? The strange thing about it is I didn't believe all the hype around her being a man before, but she looks very draggy in this picture...

I'd have been the first to say 'just leave the poor 'girl' alone', but now - cor blimey - I just not sure!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol!!!!! I think people should leave her alone but its not gonna happen. She is not a man, but she has some strong male genes. poor woman :(

DKay said...

lol, lol. She does look like a man, but it's just wrong the way the whole thing has been so public. No matter how strong your character is, it must be hard to deal with. Leave the girl/boy alone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails