Friday 27 November 2009

You're Hired Krystle



I'VE GOT A NEW JOB!
I'VE GOT A NEW JOB!
I'VE GOT A NEW JOB!
I'VE GOT A NEW JOB!
I'VE GOT A NEW JOB!
I'VE GOT A NEW JOB!

I have been moaning and whinging about how I've been up against a brick wall in the last few months, and finally some of my prayers were answered last week! I HAVE A JOB - a good one at that! I work in New Media working on platforms to watch Television online blah blah blah (basically the same thing I was doing at ITV.)

Believe me when I say after being made redundant, having a car accident and slowly my losing faith in all things good including God, I have come out on the other side and truly believe that God may not come when you want him, but he is always on time!

I'm not going to preach because that is not what this blog is about. But I would just like to say thankyou to all my family and friends, who still found me bearable when sometimes - not all the time- my swaying moods and unsociable manner became questionable!

I also write for Urban World for the Fashion and Beauty section. Look out for my bits and pieces there.

I am constantly looking for up and coming fashion designers, stylist etc to be placed in our Fashion and Beauty section so you can email me at

krystle-osafojones@urbanworld.co.uk

Stay Focused and Bless because I know I am.

3 comments:

Matilda Egere-Cooper said...

Congrats hun x

K-HART said...

Hoorah praise God! He always comes through.

Ondo Lady said...

Congratulation on your new job. Very well done!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails