Monday 11 January 2010

Over the Snow!!!!


(Image from WWW.GRANDPARENTS.COM)

I dropped in the snow in such a fashion today. I was actually speechless, and I am never speechless! I fell on my bum wearing my lovely Mac Jacket. I don't mind tell you it was a disgrace! I even gave myself whiplash trying to see if anyone saw me!!!!

I was soooooooo consumed with the mockery, that when I was going down the escalator in the tube station, I dropped my Blackberry on the steps, and tried to go up the escalator to retrieve it!!!! A random man, saw my struggle and picked it up for me!

All of this mockery is because of the damn SNOW. As for me, I fidup of it! It's not romantic, interesting, pretty or fun in the slightest. I am so ready for the snow to stop before I do myself a dis-service!!!

From a disgraced blogger!!!!

2 comments:

VIRUSfighter Pro gratis said...

Great taking the time to build clear the terminlogy into the inexperienced persons!

Anonymous said...

i like your post,thank you.button pearl ring are gifts endowed by the nature. As cultured freshwater pearl earrings are graceful and beautiful,pearl dangling earrings are been making fully use of by humans. Due to its nice practicality, human beings take pearl in shell to all kinds of industry and human life to bring beauty and health to the life of people. hope more freshwater pearl jewellery article will be seen. thank you.
ctednub 5

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails