Wednesday 25 February 2009

"SINGLE LADIES" COMPETITION!

(Image: Beyonce: Shallownation.com)

Beyonce is not yet finished with the dance craze brought to our screens in the "SINGLE LADIES" video.

Beyonce has left this a little late but she is now opening a competition for fans of her 'Single Ladies - Put a ring on it' video, to imitate the EXACT dance moves which are in the video. People have been warned not to put their own flavours on the routine just do their best Beyonce.

If won, participants will have their video played during Beyonce's tour and will win $2500 dollars - not too shabby.

I thought I'd should shop around for some worthy participants.


YOU CAN'T TELL HIM NOTHING!



I say you let him enter, at least for equal opportunity purposes. Would he win though? lol


I think little Arinna certainly puts her bones into it, but the she is not over 18 so she can't enter - yes this competition has rules!!

Click here to read about the terms and conditions. Beyonce's camp are taking this very seriously!

1 comment:

K-HART said...

I may just have to enter, as I've started practising already... whoah oh oh..... oh oh oh oh.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails