Thursday 5 March 2009

He's Just Not That Into You - THE TRUTH

(Image: He's Just Not That into you: www.impawards.com)

I know I’m a little late to watch this film, but never the less He’s Just Not That Into You needs to be watched by the world. It’s not that it’s the most hilarious film or action packed film for that matter. However, this film simply tells the truth about them crusty lines women say to men, and indeed men say to women. The TRUTH about relationships is aired for our cinematic pleasure in all its ugliness. There are so many lines in He’s Just Not That Into You that would have both sexes saying, “I’ve used that line before”, “I’ve heard that before...” tut tut

The message is clear, but I’m going to reiterate...

Stop trying to convince yourself of nonsense. If the man once called you regularly and all of a sudden ceases to do so, don’t stalk him down. If she tells you she’s got a boyfriend, she DOESN’T want you be a new ‘friend’instead. If you’re the one doing the chasing, turn around and see who the hell is chasing you!!!! No one right? Move on mate!

I think you get my point. It’s time to read the signs people, especially us ladies – read the signs...
Arhhhhh....

Oh, and I know it’s easy to do in this day and age, but it is important not to depend on every piece of technology going as a means of communication between the opposite sex. It’s all nonsense...

Exhibit A from the He’s Just Not That Into You:

Mary (Drew Barrymore): I had this guy leave me a voicemail at work, so I called him at home, and then he emailed me to my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell, and now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies.
It’s exhausting!


Indeed Mary, indeed. Keep it simple.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails