Thursday 30 April 2009

Noorul Choudhury told to kick rocks

(Image: Noorul Choudhury from The Apprentice: BBC.co.uk/apprentice)


This weeks Apprentice was hilarious, with viewers watched the candidates struggle to sell the most abominable items I've ever seen i.e. boots and bits of brown carpet.lol.

Ben and Phil were the teams leaders for the challenge, and both did a crap job if you ask me. However, what I found interesting was the change in Ben. He shows himself to be very egotistical and loud, and yet by the end of this task, Ben was a broken man (to which made hilarious viewing).

Debra! Debra! Debra! She is waaaaaaaaayyy too mouthy for me. Even Sir Alan Sugar had to tell the woman to fix up, before she got kicked out prematurely. I hope for her sake she listens to Sir Alan because she is really starting to get on my nerves.

As for science teacher, Noorul Choudhury, he is extremely lucky he made it this far. This episode showed him to be the most vocal, but probably because he was under threat.

TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE MATE - SORRY!

The right person left this week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails