Sunday 12 July 2009

Krystle GOT TOLD!!!!!!!!



(Image of moi)

Those of you who know me personally, know that this year I feel like I've been mocked, thrown from pillar to post, pushed to the point of no return - I think you get my point. But I'm not here to moan, oh no, I am turning things around from this day forth, because today folks, Krystle Got Told! Krystle was told about her life and her blog, and to be quite honest these things needed to be said.

When I first started this blog, I wanted to write about everything which interested me, but somehow I've been lost in translation, and there I say, chatted some unnecessary Bull S**t along the way. Therefore I am now going to pour my opinion over everything that interests me and share it with all of you, just because I can.

From today, I am going to start as I mean to go on because I am truly bless, overly ambitious and have too much to say and do with my life, to sit here moaning and not accomplishing! So there you have it - enter a new positive Krystle, exit a moany and uninspired Krystle.

NOTE: This moment was inspired by church and a good friend.

In the words of Jay – Z: "I’ma sleep when I'm dead!" - Holla!

1 comment:

K-HART said...

loving the pic!

nice post, i can't wait to see what juice krystle eyes has to bring hoorah!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails