Monday 6 July 2009

MJ's Memorial Service



My bones have only just got use to the fact that Michael Jackson has left us, and now we prepare ourselves for one of the biggest memorials of all time.

Hundreds and thousands of fans are set to attend the memorial tomorrow (Tuesday)in L.A.

But as you must have heard, there's a policy - 'If your names not down, you not coming in' - well sort of! Only ticket holders and credentialed press will get into the Staduim, but if you manage to get a flight and get down there you will be joining the thousands of non - ticket holders that will try to crash the event aswell.

Tickets were going for as much as $1,000. I would say I'm shocked but it's MJ - anything is possible.

I wish I could be there to show my respects and see the likes of The Jacksons, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Hudson, Mariah etc pay homage to the King of Pop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails