Tuesday 20 October 2009

Krystle- Eyes To Go Global



Coming soon to the Krystle-Eyes family is www.krystle-eyes.com which is centred around women's fashion in the UK...

In regards to this blogspot, I have been running this entertainment blog for a little while now which also covers my random issues.

To ensure a bit of structure around here, I've decided to have more of a structured output which should push me to update more regularly. This being said I aim to put a minimum of these blogs onto the website...

OK, so here it goes...

1.Mondays - Highlights of the weekend
2.Tuesdays - Youtube Specials - absolutely anything I think is entertaining which needs to be exposed.
3.Wednesday- 'Fashtainment' which will soon become very specific to my new website fashion website www.krystle-eyes.com
4.Thursday - TMN(Testing My Nerves)will be blogs on things which have been testing my nerves in the week.
5.Friday - Entertainment


Weekend: Random stuff will be posted if juicy enough.

IN THE MEANTIME, WATCH OUT FOR WWW.KRYSTLE-EYES.COM



wwww.krystle-eyes.com - Coming Soon!!!

2 comments:

K-HART said...

Looking forward to the new website!

PS your eyes look bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Ondo Lady said...

Sounds great, looking forward to the new features and brand spanking new website.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails