Thursday 22 October 2009

Winter Blues BOOOO!!!

(Image courtesy of circagallernc.com)

I HAVE GOT THE WINTER BLUES PEOPLE! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! OHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I am rubbing Vicks all over my body, taking a course of meds, wearing tracksuits at night to sweat out the cold - Shoot! I've even tried taking shots at night - clearly not mixed with my meds of course, but damn, I still can't shake this cold, and that's only part of my Winter Blues!!!!

I am feeling lazy, uninspired, weak, bored, and dare I say it - I think my swag is slipping (only slightly though,lol).

My "UMMPH" is missing. It could be a nasty case of S.A.D - Seasonal Affective Disorder. If you think your with me on this, here is some advise for us...

• Wear brighter colours

• Surround yourself with positive people

• Go to places that don’t suck the life out of you (you know the type of places that tick you off)

• Go on holiday (if you can afford it, I know I can’t)

• Stay active – go gym, do exercise, do star jumps but do something.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails