Sunday 25 January 2009

'Food' Police coming near you?


(Image: Juicy Burger: www.dutchbottle.com)

Just when you think you've heard it all...

Can you believe there is soon to be a government backed scheme which allows the council to recruit Food Poplice, or 'Food Champions' (as they're formally called)to knock on people's doors, and badger them about what they are eating, and the waste they create? It's part of a campaign called, 'Love Food, Hate Waste'.

A 'source' from the Department of Health has said: "The scheme is designed to get people thinking about how to eat better. By hitting people at home rather than supermarkets, we can get inside their lives..."

Err! inside what? I think not!!!!!! When I get home from work, I don't want anyone coming to my door, and asking me silly questions about what I'm eating. Do you?

How about I eat my dinner and sleep on it... SMH

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails