Wednesday 28 January 2009

Kelly's dashed Beyonce's Dad


(Image: Kelly Rowland: aolcdn.com)

Kelly has finally left her long time manager, Matthew Knowles,(Beyonce's father).

Matthew Knowles:

"After a very positive meeting between Kelly Rowland and myself, we have amicably agreed to end our professional relationship. My company, Music World, will continue to manage Destiny's Child as a group. As an artist Kelly has incredible talent and I only wish her the best. We will always be family first and foremost, and as a dad I only have love for Kelly."

Kelly Rowland says:

"Mathew Knowles has been a positive influence in my career. I have had great success under his guidance — both as a member of Destiny's Child and with my solo projects. Although we have decided to part ways professionally, the Knowles family and the entire Music World Entertainment team will always be my family."

Apparently, they have parted amicably and no bad exchanges have been made.

Sorry but this had to happen...No one is really buying Kelly Rowland records state side. She is staying UK like she can't go home to the US. See, I like Kelly but she needs some new producers, a new manager etc etc etc.

1 comment:

ingrid said...

good move,kelly! as 'matthew knowles havent got much time for u'.y? the focus is all on beyonce! but choose wisely now anyway.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails